|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 7492Structure
This class includes:
- surveillance, guard and other protective activities:
· transport of valuables
· bodyguard activities
· street patrol, guard and watchman activities for apartment buildings, offices, factories, construction sites, hotels, theatres, dance halls, sport stadiums, shopping centres etc.
· security activities in the field of public transportation such as luggage and passenger inspection at airports as well as patrol activities in trains and subways
· store detective activities
· remote-controlled supervision/inspection of technical equipment, buildings etc.
· pre-qualification of alarms (deciding whether it is a false alarm or not) and calling police, fire brigade and ambulances if necessary
- consultancy in the field of industrial, household and public service security including security screening
- activities of private investigators
This class also includes:
- training of dogs for security reasons
This class excludes:
- installation of alarm systems, see 4530
- investigation in connection with insurance, see 6720
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)