|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 7430Structure
This class includes:
- creation and realization of advertising campaigns:
· creating and placing advertising in newspapers, periodicals, radio, television, the Internet and other media
· creating and placing of outdoor advertising, e.g. billboards, panels, bulletins and frames, window dressing, showroom design, car and bus carding etc.
· media representation, i.e. sale of time and space for various media soliciting advertising
· aerial advertising
· distribution or delivery of advertising material or samples
· provision of advertising space on billboards etc.
This class excludes:
- printing of advertising material, see 2221
- market research, see 7413
- public-relations activities, see 7414
- advertising photography, see 7494
- direct mailing activities (addressing, pre-sorting etc.), see 7499
- production of commercial messages for radio, television and film, see 9211, 9213
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)