|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 7411Structure
This class includes:
- legal representation of one party's interest against another party, whether or not before courts or other judicial bodies by, or under supervision of, persons who are members of the bar:
· advice and representation in civil cases
· advice and representation in criminal actions
· advice and representation in connection with labour disputes
- general counselling and advising, preparation of legal documents:
· articles of incorporation, partnership agreements or similar documents in connection with company formation
· patents and copyrights
· preparation of deeds, wills, trusts etc.
- other activities of notaries public, civil law notaries, bailiffs, arbitrators, examiners and referees
This class excludes:
- law court activities, see 7523
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)