|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 7130Structure
This class includes:
- the renting of all kinds of household or personal goods, to households or industries:
· textiles, wearing apparel and footwear
· furniture, pottery and glass, kitchen and tableware, electrical appliances and house wares
· pleasure boats
· sports equipment
· jewellery, musical instruments, scenery and costumes
· books, journals and magazines
· videotapes, records, CDs, DVDs etc.
· do-it-yourself machinery and equipment, hand tools
· flowers and plants
This class excludes:
- renting of passenger cars, small vans, motorcycles, caravans and trailers without operator, see 7111
- renting of leisure and pleasure equipment as an integral part of recreational facilities, see 9249
- provision of linen, work uniforms and related items by laundries, see 9301
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)