|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 6303Structure
This class includes:
- activities related to land transport of passengers, animals or freight:
· operation of terminal facilities such as railway stations, bus stations, stations for the handling of goods
· operation of railroad infrastructure
· operation of roads, bridges, tunnels, car parks or garages, bicycle parkings
- activities related to water transport of passengers, animals or freight:
· operation of terminal facilities such as harbours and piers
· operation of waterway locks etc.
· navigation, pilotage and berthing activities
· lighterage, salvage activities
· lighthouse activities
- activities related to air transport of passengers, animals or freight:
· operation of terminal facilities such as airway terminals etc.
· airport and air-traffic-control activities
· ground service activities on airfields etc.
This class also includes:
- firefighting and fire-prevention services at airports
- maintenance and minor repair of rolling stock
This class excludes:
- cargo handling, see 6301
- operation of flying schools, see 8090
- operation of docking facilities related to pleasure boats (marinas), see 9249
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)