|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 3699Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of brooms and brushes, including brushes constituting parts of machines, hand-operated mechanical floor sweepers, mops and feather dusters, paint brushes, paint pads and rollers, squeegees and other brushes, brooms, mops etc.
- manufacture of shoe and clothes brushes
- manufacture of pens and pencils of all kinds whether or not mechanical
- manufacture of pencil leads
- manufacture of date, sealing or numbering stamps, hand-operated devices for printing, or embossing labels, hand printing sets, prepared typewriter ribbons and inked pads
- manufacture of baby carriages
- manufacture of umbrellas, sun-umbrellas, walking sticks, seat-sticks, whips, riding crops, buttons, press-fasteners, snap-fasteners, press-studs, slide fasteners
- manufacture of cigarette lighters and matches
- manufacture of articles of personal use: smoking pipes, combs, hair slides, scent sprays, vacuum flasks and other vacuum vessels for personal or household use, wigs, false beards, eyebrows
- manufacture of roundabouts, swings, shooting galleries and other fairground amusements
- manufacture of linoleum and hard non-plastic surface floor coverings
- manufacture of imitation jewellery
- manufacture of miscellaneous articles: candles, tapers and the like, artificial flowers, fruit and foliage, jokes and novelties, hand sieves and hand riddles; tailors' dummies, burial caskets etc.
- taxidermy activities
This class excludes:
- manufacture of lighter wicks, see 1729
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)