|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 3610Structure
This class covers manufacture of furniture of any kind, any material (except stone, concrete or ceramic) for any place and various purposes.
This class includes:
- manufacture of chairs and seats for offices, workrooms, hotels, restaurants, public and domestic premises
- manufacture of chairs and seats for theatres, cinemas and the like
- manufacture of chairs and seats for transport equipment
- manufacture of sofas, sofabeds and sofa sets
- manufacture of garden chairs and seats
- manufacture of special furniture for shops: counters, display cases, shelves etc.
- manufacture of office furniture
- manufacture of furniture for churches, schools, restaurants
- manufacture of kitchen furniture
- manufacture of furniture for bedrooms, living rooms, gardens etc.
- manufacture of cabinets for sewing machines, televisions etc.
This class also includes:
- restoring of furniture
- finishing such as upholstery of chairs and seats
- finishing of furniture such as spraying, painting, French polishing and upholstering
- manufacture of mattress supports
- manufacture of mattresses:
· mattresses fitted with springs or stuffed or internally fitted with a supporting material
· uncovered cellular rubber or plastic mattresses
This class excludes:
- manufacture of pillows, pouffes, cushions, quilts and eiderdowns, see 1721
- manufacture of inflatable rubber mattresses, see 2519
- manufacture of furniture of ceramics, concrete and stone, see 2691, 2695, 2696
- manufacture of lighting fittings or lamps, see 3150
- manufacture of medical, surgical, dental or veterinary furniture, see 3311
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)