|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 3530Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of aeroplanes for the transport of goods or passengers, for use by the defence forces, for sport or other purposes
- manufacture of helicopters
- manufacture of gliders, hang-gliders
- manufacture of dirigibles and balloons
- manufacture of spacecraft and spacecraft launch vehicles, satellites, planetary probes, orbital stations, shuttles
- manufacture of parts and accessories of the aircraft of this class:
· major assemblies such as fuselages, wings, doors, control surfaces, landing gear, fuel tanks, nacelles etc.
· airscrews, helicopter rotors and propelled rotor blades
· motors and engines of a kind typically found on aircraft
· parts of turbojets and turbopropellers for aircraft
- manufacture of aircraft launching gear, deck arresters etc.
- manufacture of ground flying trainers
This class also includes:
- maintenance, repair and alteration of aircraft or aircraft engines
This class excludes:
- manufacture of parachutes, see 1721
- manufacture of military ballistic missiles, see 2927
- manufacture of ignition parts and other electrical parts for internal combustion engines, see 3190
- manufacture of aircraft instrumentation and aeronautical instruments, see 3312
- manufacture of air navigation systems, see 3312
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)