|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 3230Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of television receivers, including video monitors and video projectors
- manufacture of video recording or reproducing apparatus, including camcorders
- manufacture of digital cameras
- manufacture of radio-broadcasting receivers
- manufacture of magnetic tape recorders and other sound recording apparatus, including telephone answering machines, cassette-type recorders etc.
- manufacture of turntables (record decks), record players, cassette players
- manufacture of CD players, DVD players etc.
- manufacture of microphones, loudspeakers, headphones, earphones, amplifiers and sound amplifier sets
- manufacture of specialized parts for equipment in this class:
· pick-ups, tone arms, sound-heads, tables for turntables, aerials, aerial reflectors and aerial rotors, cable converters, TV decoders
This class also includes:
- manufacture of sound electro-acoustic apparatus, conference systems, portable sound systems
This class excludes:
- publishing and reproduction of pre-recorded audio and video discs and tapes, see groups 221 and 223, 9211
- manufacture of prepared unrecorded media, see 2429
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)