|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 3000Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of manual or electric typewriters
- manufacture of word-processing machines
- manufacture of hectograph or stencil duplicating machines, addressing machines and sheet-fed office-type offset printing machines
- manufacture of calculating machines, cash registers, postage franking machines, special terminals for issuing of tickets and reservations etc.
- manufacture of photocopy machines
- manufacture of automatic data processing machines, including microcomputers:
· digital machines
· analog machines
· hybrid machines
- manufacture of peripheral units:
· terminals, printers, plotters etc.
· input devices: keyboards, mice, joysticks, pens and graphic tablets etc.
· magnetic or optical readers and writers
· computer storage devices
- manufacture of diverse office machinery or equipment:
· machines that sort, wrap or count coins; automatic banknote dispensers; machines that stuff envelopes, sort mail; pencil sharpening machines; perforating or stapling machines etc.
This class excludes:
- manufacture of electronic components found in computing machinery, see 3210
- manufacture of electronic games, see 3694
- repair and maintenance of computer systems, see 7250
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)