|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 2912Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of air or vacuum pumps, air or other gas compressors
- manufacture of pumps for liquids whether or not fitted with a measuring device
- manufacture of pumps designed for fitting to internal combustion engines: oil, water and fuel pumps for motor vehicles etc.
This class also includes:
- manufacture of fluid power equipment and pneumatic engines and motors
- manufacture of industrial taps and valves, including regulating valves and intake taps
- manufacture of sanitary taps and valves
- manufacture of heating taps and valves
- manufacture of hand pumps
This class excludes:
- manufacture of valves of unhardened vulcanized rubber, glass or of ceramic materials, see 2519, 2610 or 2691
- manufacture of hydraulic transmission equipment, see 2913
- manufacture of household-type fans, see 2930
- manufacture of inlet and exhaust valves of internal combustion engines, see 3430, 3530
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)