Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 291Structure
- Section: D - Manufacturing
- Division: 29 - Manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.
- Group: 291 - Manufacture of general-purpose machinery
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 2911 - Manufacture of engines and turbines, except aircraft, vehicle and cycle engines
- 2912 - Manufacture of pumps, compressors, taps and valves
- 2913 - Manufacture of bearings, gears, gearing and driving elements
- 2914 - Manufacture of ovens, furnaces and furnace burners
- 2915 - Manufacture of lifting and handling equipment
- 2919 - Manufacture of other general-purpose machinery
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.