|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 2899Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of pails, cans, drums, buckets, boxes
- manufacture of tins and cans for food products, collapsible tubes and boxes
- manufacture of metallic closures
- manufacture of metal cable, plaited bands and similar articles
- manufacture of uninsulated metal cable or insulated cable not capable of being used as a conductor of electricity
- manufacture of articles made of wire: barbed wire, wire fencing, grill, netting, cloth etc.
- manufacture of nails and pins
- manufacture of rivets, washers and similar non-threaded products
- manufacture of screw machine products
- manufacture of bolts, screws, nuts and similar threaded products
- manufacture of springs (except watch springs):
· leaf springs, helical springs, torsion bar springs
· leaves for springs
- manufacture of chain, except power transmission chain
- manufacture of metal household articles:
· flatware: plates, saucers etc.
· hollowware: pots, kettles etc.
· dinnerware: bowls, platters etc.
· saucepans, frying pans and other non-electrical utensils for use at the table or in the kitchen
· small hand-operated kitchen appliances and accessories
· metal scouring pads
- manufacture of baths, sinks, washbasins and similar articles
- manufacture of metal goods for office use, except furniture
- manufacture of safes, strongboxes, armoured doors etc.
- manufacture of various metal articles:
· ship propellers and blades therefor
· assembled railway track fixtures
· metal safety headgear
· clasps, buckles, hooks
· sign plates
This class excludes:
- manufacture of tanks and reservoirs, see 2812
- manufacture of swords, bayonets, see 2893
- manufacture of power transmission chain, see 2913
- manufacture of wire and cable for electricity transmission, see 3130
- manufacture of clock or watch springs, see 3330
- manufacture of metal furniture, see 3610
- manufacture of sports goods, see 3693
- manufacture of games and toys, see 3694
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)