|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 2893Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of domestic cutlery such as knives, forks, spoons etc.
- manufacture of other articles of cutlery:
· cleavers and choppers
· razors and razor blades
· scissors and hair clippers
- manufacture of knives and cutting blades for machines or for mechanical appliances
- manufacture of hand tools such as pliers, screwdrivers etc.
- manufacture of non-power-driven agricultural hand tools
- manufacture of saws and sawblades, including circular sawblades and chainsaw blades
- manufacture of interchangeable tools for hand tools, whether or not power-operated, or for machine tools: drills, punches, dies, milling cutters
- manufacture of blacksmiths' tools: forges, anvils etc.
- manufacture of vices, clamps
- manufacture of padlocks, locks, keys, hinges and the like, hardware for buildings, furniture, vehicles etc.
- manufacture of cutlasses, swords, bayonets etc.
This class excludes:
- manufacture of hollowware (pots, kettles etc.), dinnerware (bowls, platters etc.) or flatware (plates, saucers etc.), see 2899
- manufacture of power-driven hand tools, see 2922
- manufacture of cutlery of precious metal, see 3691
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)