|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 2892Structure
This class includes:
- plating, anodizing etc. of metal
- heat treatment of metal
- deburring, sandblasting, tumbling, cleaning of metals
- colouring, engraving, printing of metal
- non-metallic coating of metal:
· plastifying, enamelling, lacquering etc.
- hardening, buffing of metal
- boring, turning, milling, eroding, planing, lapping, broaching, levelling, sawing, grinding, sharpening, polishing, welding, splicing etc. of metalwork pieces
- cutting of and writing on metals by means of laser beams
This class excludes:
- rolling precious metals onto base metals or other metals, see 2720
- "while-you-wait" engraving services, see 5260
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.