|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 2692Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of refractory mortars, concretes etc.
- manufacture of refractory ceramic goods:
· heat-insulating ceramic goods of siliceous fossil meals
· refractory bricks, blocks and tiles etc.
· retorts, crucibles, muffles, nozzles, tubes, pipes etc.
This class also includes:
- manufacture of refractory articles containing magnesite, dolomite or cromite
This class excludes:
- manufacture of non-refractory ceramic goods, see 2691, 2693
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)