|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 2520Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of semi-manufactures of plastic products:
· plastic plates, sheets, blocks, film, foil, strip etc. (whether self-adhesive or not)
- manufacture of finished plastic products:
· plastic tubes, pipes and hoses; hose and pipe fittings
- manufacture of plastic articles for the packing of goods:
· plastic bags, sacks, containers, boxes, cases, carboys, bottles etc.
- manufacture of builders' plastics ware:
· plastic doors, windows, frames, shutters, blinds, skirting boards
· tanks, reservoirs
· plastic floor, wall or ceiling coverings in rolls or in the form of tiles etc.
· plastic sanitary ware:
· plastic baths, shower-baths, washbasins, lavatory pans, flushing cisterns etc.
- manufacture of plastic tableware, kitchenware and toilet articles
- manufacture of diverse plastic products:
· plastic headgear, insulating fittings, parts of lighting fittings, office or school supplies, articles of apparel (if only sealed together, not sewn), fittings for furniture, statuettes, transmission and conveyer belts etc.
This class excludes:
- manufacture of plastic luggage, see 1912
- manufacture of plastic footwear, see 1920
- manufacture of plastics in primary forms, see 2413
- manufacture of articles of synthetic or natural rubber, see 251
- manufacture of plastic medical and dental appliances, see 3311
- manufacture of plastic optical elements, see 3320
- manufacture of plastic furniture, see 3610
- manufacture of mattresses of uncovered cellular plastic, see 3610
- manufacture of plastic sports requisites, see 3693
- manufacture of plastic games and toys, see 3694
- manufacture of linoleum and hard non-plastic surface floor coverings, see 3699
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)