|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 2022Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of wooden goods intended to be used primarily in the construction industry:
· beams, rafters, roof struts
· glue-laminated and prefabricated wooden trusses
· doors, windows, shutters and their frames, whether or not containing metal fittings, such as hinges, locks etc.
· stairs, railings
· wooden beadings and mouldings, shingles and shakes
· parquet floor blocks, strips etc., assembled into panels
- manufacture of prefabricated buildings, or elements thereof, predominantly of wood
This class excludes:
- manufacture of unassembled wooden flooring, see 2010
- manufacture of kitchen cabinets, bookcases, wardrobes etc., see 3610
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)