|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1820Structure
This class includes:
- dressing and dyeing of fur skins and hides with the hair on: scraping, currying, tanning, bleaching, shearing and plucking and dyeing of fur skins
- manufacture of articles made of fur skins:
· fur wearing apparel and clothing accessories
· assemblies of fur skins such as "dropped" fur skins, plates, mats, strips etc.
· diverse articles of fur skins: rugs, unstuffed pouffes, industrial polishing cloths
This class also includes:
- manufacture of artificial fur and articles thereof
This class excludes:
- production of raw fur skins, see 0122, 0150
- production of raw hides and skins, see 1511
- manufacture of imitation furs (long-hair cloth obtained by weaving or knitting), see 1711, 1712, 1730
- manufacture of fur hats, see 1810
- manufacture of apparel trimmed with fur, see 1810
- manufacture of boots or shoes containing fur parts, see 1920
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)