|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1551Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of distilled, potable, alcoholic beverages: whisky, brandy, gin, liqueurs, "mixed drinks" etc.
- blending of distilled spirits
- production of ethyl alcohol from fermented materials
- production of neutral spirits
This class excludes:
- manufacture of non-distilled alcoholic beverages, see 1552, 1553
- manufacture of denatured ethyl alcohol, see 2411
- merely bottling and labelling, see 5122 (if performed as part of wholesale) and 7495 (if performed on a fee or contract basis)
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)