|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1533Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of prepared feeds for pets, including dogs, cats, birds, fish etc.
- manufacture of prepared feeds for farm animals, including animal feed concentrated and feed supplements
- preparation of unmixed (single) feeds for farm animals
This class also includes:
- treatment of slaughter waste to produce animal feeds
This class excludes:
- production of fishmeal for animal feed, see 1512
- production of oilseed cake, see 1514
- activities resulting in by-products usable as animal feed without special treatment, e.g. oilseeds (see 1514), grain milling residues (see 1531) etc.
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)