|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1532Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of starches from rice, potatoes, maize etc.
- wet corn milling
- manufacture of glucose, glucose syrup, maltose, inulin etc.
- manufacture of gluten
- manufacture of tapioca and tapioca substitutes prepared from starch
- manufacture of corn oil
This class excludes:
- manufacture of lactose (milk sugar), see 1520
- production of cane or beet sugar, see 1542
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.