|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1531Structure
This class includes:
- grain milling: production of flour, groats, meal or pellets of wheat, rye, oats, maize (corn) or other cereal grains
- rice milling: production of husked, milled, polished, glazed, parboiled or converted rice; production of rice flour
- vegetable milling: production of flour or meal of dried leguminous vegetables, of roots or tubers, or of edible nuts
- manufacture of cereal breakfast foods
- manufacture of flour mixes and prepared blended flour and dough for bread, cakes, biscuits or pancakes
This class excludes:
- manufacture of potato flour and meal, see 1513
- wet corn milling, see 1532
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.