|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1520Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of fresh liquid milk, pasteurized, sterilized, homogenized and/or ultra heat treated
- manufacture of milk-based soft drinks
- manufacture of cream from fresh liquid milk, pasteurized, sterilized, homogenized
- manufacture of dried or concentrated milk whether or not sweetened
- manufacture of milk or cream in solid form
- manufacture of butter
- manufacture of yoghurt
- manufacture of cheese and curd
- manufacture of whey
- manufacture of casein or lactose
· manufacture of ice cream and other edible ice such as sorbet
This class excludes:
- production of raw milk, see 0121
- manufacture of non-dairy milk and cheese substitutes, see 1549
- activities of ice cream parlours, see 5520
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.