|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1513Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of food consisting chiefly of fruit or vegetables
- preserving of fruit, nuts or vegetables: freezing, drying, immersing in oil or in vinegar, canning etc.
- manufacture of fruit or vegetable food products
- manufacture of fruit or vegetable juices
- manufacture of jams, marmalades and table jellies
- processing and preserving of potatoes:
· manufacture of prepared frozen potatoes
· manufacture of dehydrated mashed potatoes
· manufacture of potato snacks
· manufacture of potato crisps
· manufacture of potato flour and meal
- manufacture of prepared dishes of vegetables
- roasting of nuts
- manufacture of nut foods and pastes
This class also includes:
- industrial peeling of potatoes
- production of concentrates
This class excludes:
- manufacture of flour or meal of dried leguminous vegetables, see 1531
- preservation of fruit and nuts in sugar, see 1543
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.