|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1512Structure
This class includes:
- preparation and preservation of fish, crustaceans and molluscs: freezing, deep-freezing, drying, smoking, salting, immersing in brine, canning etc.
- manufacture of fish, crustacean and mollusc products: cooked fish, fish fillets, roes, caviar, caviar substitutes etc.
- manufacture of prepared fish dishes
- manufacture of fishmeal for human consumption or animal feed
- manufacture of meals and solubles from fish and other aquatic animals unfit for human consumption
This class also includes:
- activities of vessels engaged only in the processing and preserving of fish
This class excludes:
- activities of vessels engaged both in fishing, and in processing and preserving of fish, see 0501
- processing of whales on land or specialized vessels, see 1511
- production of oils and fats from marine material, see 1514
- manufacture of fish soups, see 1549
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)