|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1421Structure
This class includes:
- mining of natural phosphates and natural potassium salts
- mining of native sulphur
- extraction and preparation of pyrites and pyrrhotite, except roasting
- mining of natural barium sulphate and carbonate (barytes and witherite), natural borates, natural magnesium sulphates (kieserite)
- mining of earth colours, fluorspar and other minerals valued chiefly as a source of chemicals
This class also includes:
- guano mining
This class excludes:
- production of salt, see 1422
- roasting of iron pyrites, see 2411
- manufacture of synthetic fertilizers and nitrogen compounds, see 2412
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.