|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1320Structure
This class includes:
- mining and preparation of ores valued chiefly for non-ferrous metal content:
· aluminium (bauxite), copper, lead, zinc, tin, manganese, chrome, nickel, cobalt, molybdenum, tantalum, vanadium etc.
· precious metals: gold, silver, platinum
This class excludes:
- mining and preparation of uranium and thorium ores, see 1200
- production of aluminium oxide and mattes of nickel or of copper, see 2720
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.