Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 13Structure
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
This division includes:
- underground and open-cast extraction of metal ores and native metals
- preparation of ores:
· crushing and grinding of ores, washing of ores
· concentrating of ores by magnetic or gravimetric separation
· flotation, screening, grading, drying, calcination and roasting of ores
This division excludes:
- mining of uranium and thorium ores, see 1200
- roasting of iron pyrites, see 2411
- production of aluminium oxide, see 2720
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.