|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1200Structure
This class includes:
- mining of ores chiefly valued for uranium and thorium content: pitchblende etc.
- concentration of such ores
- manufacture of yellowcake
This class excludes:
- enrichment of uranium and thorium ores, see 2330
- production of fissile or fertile material, see 2330
- production of uranium metal from pitchblende or other ores, see 2330
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.