|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1120Structure
This class includes:
- oil and gas extraction service activities provided on a fee or contract basis:
· directional drilling and redrilling; "spudding in"; derrick erection in situ, repairing and dismantling; cementing oil and gas well casings; pumping of wells; plugging and abandoning wells etc.
This class also includes:
- test drilling in connection with petroleum or gas extraction
This class excludes:
- service activities performed by operators of oil or gas fields, see 1110
- geophysical, geologic and seismographic surveys, see 7421
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)