|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1110Structure
This class includes:
- extraction of crude petroleum oils
- production of crude gaseous hydrocarbon (natural gas)
- extraction of condensates
- draining and separation of liquid hydrocarbon fractions
- liquefaction and regasification of natural gas for transportation, at the mine site
- gas desulphurization
- mining operations: drilling, completing and equipping wells (except on a fee or contract basis)
This class also includes:
- extraction of bituminous or oil shale and tar sand
- production of crude petroleum from bituminous shale and sand
- processes to obtain crude oils: decantation, desalting, dehydration, stabilization etc.
This class excludes:
- service activities incidental to oil and gas extraction, see 1120
- manufacture of refined petroleum products, see 2320
- recovery of liquefied petroleum gases in the refining of petroleum, see 2320
- manufacture of industrial gases, see 2411
- operation of pipelines, see 6030
- oil and gas exploration, see 7421
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.