|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1020Structure
This class includes:
- mining of lignite (brown coal): underground or surface mining
- washing, dehydrating, pulverizing of lignite to improve quality, facilitate transport or storage
- agglomeration of lignite, including manufacture of briquettes or other solid fuels consisting chiefly of lignite
This class excludes:
- hard coal mining and production of briquettes or agglomerations of hard coal, see 1010
- peat digging and agglomeration of peat, see 1030
- work performed to develop or prepare properties for coal mining, see 4510
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)