|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 1010Structure
This class includes:
- mining of hard coal: underground or surface mining
- cleaning, sizing, grading, pulverizing etc. of coal to classify, improve quality or facilitate transport
- agglomeration of hard coal, including manufacture of briquettes or other solid fuels consisting chiefly of hard coal
This class also includes:
- recovery of hard coal from culm banks
This class excludes:
- lignite mining and production of briquettes or agglomerations of lignite, see 1020
- peat digging and agglomeration of peat, see 1030
- coke ovens producing solid fuels, see 2310
- work performed to develop or prepare properties for coal mining, see 4510
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.