|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 0502Structure
This class includes:
- production of oyster spat, mussel, lobsterlings, shrimp post-larvae, fish fry and fingerlings
- growing of laver and other edible seaweeds
- fish farming in sea water and freshwater including farming of ornamental fish
- cultivation of oysters
- operation of fish hatcheries
This class also includes:
- service activities incidental to the operation of fish hatcheries and fish farms
This class excludes:
- frog farming, see 0122
- operation of sport fishing preserves, see 9241
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.