|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 0150Structure
This class includes:
- hunting and trapping on a commercial basis
- taking of animals (dead or alive) for food, fur, skin, or for use in research, in zoos or as pets
- production of fur skins, reptile or bird skins from hunting or trapping activities
- game propagation
- service activities to promote commercial hunting and trapping
This class also includes:
- catching of sea mammals such as walrus and seal (except whales)
This class excludes:
- production of fur skins, reptile or bird skins from ranching operations, see 0122
- raising of game animals on ranching operations, see 0122
- catching of whales, see 0501
- production of hides and skins originating from slaughterhouses, see 1511
- hunting for sport or recreation and related service activities, see 9241
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.