|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 0122Structure
This class includes:
- farming of swine
- farming of poultry:
· turkeys, ducks, chickens, geese and guinea fowl or guinea hens
- production of eggs
- operation of poultry hatcheries
- raising of semi-domesticated or wild live animals:
· birds, insects, rabbits and other fur animals
- production of fur skins, reptile or bird skins from ranching operation
- operation of dog and cat farms, worm farms, land mollusc farms, frog farms etc.
- raising of silk worms, production of silk worm cocoons
- bee-keeping and production of honey and beeswax
- raising of diverse animals
This class excludes:
- farm animal boarding and care, see 0140
- production of hides and skins originating from hunting and trapping, see 0150
- operation of fish farms, see 0502
- production of hides and skins from slaughterhouses, see 1511
- production of feathers or down, see 1511
- training of dogs for security reasons, see 7492
- training of pet animals, see 9309
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.