|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 9199Structure
This class includes:
- activities of organizations not directly affiliated to a political party furthering a public cause or issue by means of public education, political influence, fund-raising etc.:
· citizens initiative or protest movements
· environmental and ecological movements
· organizations supporting community and educational facilities n.e.c.
· organizations for the protection and betterment of special groups, e.g. ethnic and minority groups
· associations for patriotic purposes, including war veterans' associations
- special interest groups such as touring clubs and automobile associations and consumer associations
- associations for the purpose of social acquaintanceship such as rotary clubs, lodges etc.
- associations of youth, young persons' associations, student associations, clubs and fraternities etc.
- associations for the pursuit of a cultural or recreational activity or hobby (other than sports or games), e.g. poetry, literature and book clubs, historical clubs, gardening clubs, film and photo clubs, music and art clubs, craft and collectors' clubs, social clubs, carnival clubs etc.
- associations for the protection of animals
This class excludes:
- activities of professional associations, see 9112
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)