|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 50Structure
This Division is divided into the following Groups:
This division includes:
- all activities (except manufacture and renting) related to motor vehicles and motorcycles, including lorries and trucks:
· wholesale and retail sale of new and second-hand vehicles
· maintenance and repair
· wholesale and retail sale of parts and accessories
· activities of commission agents involved in wholesale or retail sale of vehicles
· washing, polishing and towing of vehicles etc.
This division also includes:
- retail sale of automotive fuel and lubricating or cooling products
This division excludes:
- renting of motor vehicles and motorcycles without driver, see 7111
- renting of private cars with drivers, see 6022
- renting of trucks with driver, see 6023
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.