Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 3692Structure
This class includes:
- manufacture of stringed instruments
- manufacture of keyboard stringed instruments, including automatic pianos
- manufacture of keyboard pipe organs, including harmoniums and similar keyboard instruments with free metal reeds
- manufacture of accordions and similar instruments, including mouth organs
- manufacture of wind instruments
- manufacture of percussion musical instruments
- manufacture of musical instruments, the sound of which is produced electronically
- manufacture of musical boxes, fairground organs, calliopes etc.
- manufacture of instrument parts and accessories:
· metronomes, tuning forks, pitch pipes, cards, discs and rolls for automatic mechanical instruments etc.
This class also includes:
- manufacture of whistles, call horns and other mouth-blown sound signalling instruments
- restoring of organs and other historic musical instruments
This class excludes:
- publishing and reproduction of pre-recorded sound and video tapes and discs, see groups 221 and 223, 9211
- manufacture of microphones, amplifiers, loudspeakers, headphones and similar components, see 3230
- manufacture of record players, tape recorders and the like, see 3230
- manufacture of toy instruments, see 3694
- piano tuning, see 5260
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)