Detailed structure and explanatory notes
ISIC Rev.3.1 code 0111Structure
This class includes:
- growing of temporary and permanent crops
- cereal grains: rice, hard and soft wheat, rye, barley, oats, maize, corn (except sweetcorn) etc.
- growing of potatoes, yams, sweet potatoes or cassava
- growing of sugar beet, sugar cane or grain sorghum
- growing of tobacco, including its preliminary processing: harvesting and drying of tobacco leaves
- growing of oilseeds or oleaginous fruit and nuts: peanuts, soya, colza etc.
- production of sugar beet seeds and forage plant seeds (including grasses)
- growing of hop cones, roots and tubers with a high starch or inulin content
- growing of cotton or other vegetal textile materials
- retting of plants bearing vegetable fibres (jute, flax, coir)
- growing of rubber trees, harvesting of latex
- growing of leguminous vegetables such as field peas and beans
- growing of plants used chiefly in pharmacy or for insecticidal, fungicidal or similar purposes
- growing of crops n.e.c.
This class excludes:
- growing of melons, see 0112
- growing of sweet corn, see 0112
- growing of other vegetables, see 0112
- growing of flowers, see 0112
- production of flower and vegetable seeds, see 0112
- growing of horticultural specialties, see 0112
- growing of olives, see 0113
- growing of beverage crops, see 0113
- growing of spice crops, see 0113
- growing of edible nuts, see 0113
- gathering of forest products and other wild growing material (cork, resins, balsam etc.), see 0200
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)