|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 96121Structure
This subclass includes:
- production and realization of motion pictures including animated cartoons primarily designed for showing in movie theatres
- production and realization of motion pictures of all types (series, telefilms, including animated cartoons) primarily designed for showing on television
- production and realization of promotional or advertising motion pictures
- production of television programme services, live or recorded
This subclass does not include:
- production services of still and slide films, cf. 8381
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 9211, 9213
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.