|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 93319Structure
This subclass includes:
- residential social assistance services involving round-the-clock care services to children, e.g., social services for orphanages, homes for children in need of protection, homes for children with emotional impairments
- residential social assistance services involving round-the-clock care services to other clients, e.g.,
· homes for single mothers
· juvenile correction homes
· rehabilitation services (not including medical treatment) for persons with impairments such as alcohol or drug dependence
· other social rehabilitation services
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 8531
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.