|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 93191Structure
This subclass includes:
- services such as supervision during pregnancy and childbirth
- supervision of the mother after birth
- services in the field of nursing care (without admission), advice and prevention for patients at home, the provision of maternity care, children's hygiene, etc.
- services provided by physiotherapists and other paramedical persons (incl. homeopathological and similar services)
- physiotherapy and paramedical services are services in the field of physiotherapy, ergotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, homeopathy, acupuncture, nutrition, etc. These services are provided by authorized persons, other than medical doctors.
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 8519
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.