Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 913Structure
- Section: 9 - Community, social and personal services
- Division: 91 - Public administration and other services to the community as a whole; compulsory social security services
- Group: 913 - Administrative services of compulsory social security schemes
This Group is divided into the following Classes:
- 9131 - Administrative services of sickness, maternity or temporary disablement benefit schemes
- 9132 - Administrative services of government employee pension schemes; old-age disability or survivors' benefit schemes, other than for government employees
- 9133 - Administrative services of unemployment compensation benefit schemes
- 9134 - Administrative services of family and child allowance programmes
No explanatory note available for this code.
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
You can include contact info (optional)