|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 91220Structure
This subclass includes:
- public administrative services for economic aid to developing countries, whether or not routed through international organizations
- administrative services provided by offices, bureaux and programme units for non-military aid programmes to developing countries
- provision of or support for technical assistance and training
- international assistance such as refugee or hunger relief programmes
- economic aid missions accredited to foreign governments
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 7521
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.