|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 91138Structure
This subclass includes:
- administrative services provided by offices, bureaux and programme units involving:
· formulation of general economic policies
· regulation or support of general economic activities, such as export and import trade as a whole, commodity and equity markets
· overall income controls
· general trade promotion activities
· general regulation of monopolies and other restraints on trade and market entry
· regulation, licensing and inspection of miscellaneous commercial sectors
- administrative services concerning the operation of such institutions as the patent, trademark and copyright offices, weather forecasting institutions, standardization institutions
- administrative services concerning the formulation and implementation of general labour policies and regulations, such as labour conditions; the operation of labour exchanges; the implementation of national and regional development policy measures to reduce unemployment and to stimulate labour mobility
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 7513
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.