|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 91134Structure
This subclass includes:
- public administrative services for road and water transport, railway and air transport and communications
- administrative services provided by offices, bureaux and programme units concerning:
· planning, design, construction, maintenance and improvement of roads, highways and associated structures
· roadbeds and associated structures
· water transport facilities; railways; airport runways, terminals, hangars, air navigation aids; other fixed structures and equipment associated with air transport
· pipelines and other facilities
- supervision and regulation of such work and development and administration of operational regulations for all the above-mentioned means of transport and related equipment
- administrative services related to communications, i.e., postal, telephone, telegraph, cable and wireless communications systems and communications satellites
- services related to planning, development, functioning and improvement of communications systems
- services concerning the development and administration of regulations for these systems
- support and information services for all the above-mentioned affairs
This subclass does not include:
- police traffic-control services on roads and waterways, cf. 91260
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 7513
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.