|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 91122Structure
This subclass includes:
- public administration services for all kinds of health and social services
- management, operation, inspection and support services for general and specialized medical or dental hospitals and clinics, plus nursing and convalescent home services
- administration, management, operation and support services in public health matters, such as blood bank operation services, disease detection services, prevention services, management of drug quality programmes, birth control services, etc. These services are frequently provided by special teams or individual health professionals not connected with a hospital, clinic or practitioner.
This subclass does not include:
- administration services for sickness, maternity or temporary disablement benefit schemes, cf. 91310
- social work services, cf. 933
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 7512
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.