|About us | Contact us |Site Map|
Detailed structure and explanatory notes
CPC Ver.1.1 code 89121Structure
This subclass includes:
- newspaper printing services
- book printing services
- bookbinding, folding, assembling, stitching, gluing, collating, basting, adhesive-binding, trimming, gold stamping services
- other finishing services such as folding, cutting, stamping, drilling, punching, perforating, embossing, sticking, gluing and laminating
- services of processing matrices, films, bromide prints or electronic data in order to generate original texts to be reproduced (composition, photo composition)
- services of processing matrices, films, bromides prints or electronic data in order to generate original texts to be reproduced (plate-making)
- services combining text and image techniques for making a reproducible original
- production services of other reprographic products such as overhead projection foils, sketches, lay-outs, dummies
- preparation services of digital data, e.g., enhancement, selection, linkage of digital data stored on EDP data carriers
- other graphic service activities
- other printing services n.e.c.
- rebinding services
This subclass does not include:
- printing services of textiles, cf. 88121
This code corresponds to the following:
ISIC Rev.3.1 code(s) 222
Click here for complete correspondences for this code.
Click here to see the alphabetical index for this code
Click here to see the Registry entries for this code
Would you like to leave some feedback?
(on this code, this classification, the site in general or any other issue)
Then drop us a line at CHL@un.org.